The BBBAwards Ceremony
• Celebrates the often unsung contributions of exceptional black professionals and entrepreneurs. Recognises and rewards exceptional role models and the businesses that support them.
• Focuses on commercial excellence and business impact.
• Transcends stereotypes, challenges unconscious bias and promotes social mobility.
• Inspires confidence in the strength of the ethnic minority talent pipeline across sectors. The only premium awards programme of its kind in Britain.
The BBBAwards Programme
• Supports sponsors with strategies for ethnic minority talent recruitment, retention and promotion.
• Invests in career development, strategic leadership and board readiness for BBBAwards finalists.
Why get involved with the BBB Awards?
Corporate strategic relevance
We aim to inspire confidence in the strength of the ethnic minority talent pipeline across sectors. The BBBAwards series of programmes are innovative and go beyond the traditional norms of corporate social responsibility. We strategically engage with business leaders from various cultural heritages and sectors to challenge the status quo and promote effective solutions for systemically addressing issues of institutional transformation, cultural integration and talent management with intersectionality in mind.
We are a catalyst for transformation and positive action through collaboration with:
• Corporate sponsors
• Senior executives
• Non-executive directors
• Policy makers across parties
• Employee resource groups or networks
• Community partners