The Cross Company Mid-Career Talent Accelerator
Is your organisation investing in your mid-career ethnic minority professionals?
With race and ethnicity still at the forefront, leading organisations are investing in targeted leadership development programmes to ensure they retain the best talent. However, these programmes may lack in the specific nuances and challenges faced by ethnic minority professionals in the workplace.
The Cross Company Mid-Career Talent Accelerator was established in 2018 as a collaboration between TNON, the BBBAwards and Delta Alpha Psi as delivery partner. The programme is a powerful cross-company initiative that integrates evidence-based learning into a virtual environment with a world class multicultural faculty. By involving the organisational ecosystem including executive sponsors, line managers, DEI practitioners and employee network leaders, the Accelerator delivers a game-changing career advancement programme to create lasting impact and cultural change.
The next Cross Company Mid-Career Talent Accelerator cohort begins in Q3 2022.
Read the 2020 Impact Report for testimonials from past participants and further details on programme content.
Benefits for participants
- To explore the power and opportunity arising from being a visible ethnic minority in today’s workplace
- Recognising and diffusing tensions arising from in-group/out-group dynamics
- Dealing with the challenges and pressures of leading others as an ethnic minority
- Use of one’s authentic voice and leading courageous conversations about difference.
- Learning from alienating experiences to develop resilience and courage
- How to build the confidence, self-esteem and image to flourish as an ethnic minority leader
- The strategies, skills and behaviours to enhance leadership impact and career progression
Benefits for organisations
- Utilise a model that empowers ethnic minority talent through collaborative action of key stakeholders and intentional engagement of Allies
- Race confidence and race fluency capacity building for HR business partners, line managers, executive sponsors and Allies
- Activation of confident ethnic minority professionals, with strong internal networks and sponsorship prospects
- Creating a culture of loyal employees motivated to pursue greater aspirations due a deep sense of belonging within the organisation
- Demonstrating the impact of specific investment in ethnic minority talent through cross-company collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Enhance your brand as an employer of choice, thus increasing employee engagement and retention